Our fully trained team offer a mixture of maintenance services for your property / retail premises to suit your needs and budget.
MGCS offer a comprehensive emergency maintenance service which includes:
· Dedicated maintenance team.
· Maintenance work carried out by skilled, multi trade and specialist MGCS operatives and approved contractors.
· Customer satisfaction surveys on all jobs plus selective site visits to monitor the quality of service and workmanship.
· Management information to provide customers with analysis of their spend and identify any further underlying problems
With MGCS you can be rest assured that your property is maintained with the minimum of disruption to you and your customers. The MGCS operations team monitor the quality of service and workmanship of it’s operatives and approved contractors to ensure they meet the high standards set by mgcs.
MGCS Emergency service covers the following trades,
- Joinery / Carpentry,
- Painting Decoration,
MGCS response times:
- 2 hour response time for any core trade to any location for extreme emergencies.
- 4 hour, same day or next day service for urgent works.
- 3-5 day service for non urgent works and general remedial works.
The most cost effective method of maintaining the performance of your building is to implement a planned maintenance programme.
MGCS planned maintenance programmes are designed to ensure that any potential problems are dealt with before a crisis occurs, ensuring customers benefit from cost savings by reducing the number of emergency call outs.
Planned maintenance programmes are designed and scheduled to meet individual customer requirements and can incorporate a property survey to try and spot danger areas to save you a big bill in the future.
The frequency of visits (weekly, monthly or quarterly), schedule of works and cost are agreed in the contract.
One of the key benefits of planned maintenance is the ability to schedule works out of hours and again minimise disruption to your business. For example, at the outset of a student hall contract, to minimise disruption for the students, we identified the summer holidays as the best opportunity to paint the rooms.
At MGCS we use only skilled, multi trades, specialist operatives and approved contractors to ensure that your planned maintenance programme will be completed on time and within the agreed budget.
MGCS schedule maintainance services programmes can be tailored to also include the following:
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning maintenance
- Re Lamping Schedules
- Floor Cleaning & Repair
- Pest Control
- Re Painting & Decorating
- Window Maintenance
- Roof & Gutter Maintenance
Due to high demand, we are now offering a service designed around landlords to make maintenance on your property less painful and more cost effective.
We offer a choice of options to suit your needs and budget, ranging from:
- Full emergency maintained cover where the tenant can call us direct in an emergency, (price agreed prior to work being undertaken).
- Work with your agreed letting agency (where all work is discussed with your letting company so you don’t get the hassle).
- Landlord only contact, where we deal with you direct.
- Electrical maintenance & all safety checks and certificates.
- Plumbing maintenance & gas safety checks and certificates.
- After tenant service, (restore the property to a rentable condition).
- Fit-out to let (if you have just purchased a new property, we can fit it out to your exact needs for renting).
Are dedicated team cover the following areas
- Gas Works
- Glazing and Boarding
- Floor Cleaning
- Air Conditioning
- Fencing & Gates
- Heating / Ventilation
- Security Services